To begin a new account with us, you can elect to pay by credit or debit card in a recurring manner (like with “AutoPay”). Our parent company, DS Services®, will place a $50.00 authorization hold on your credit or debit card. An authorization hold is a means for us to validate your card. Your financial institution will release the authorization hold within 30 days.
If you are a residential customer, you may elect to begin your new account with a credit check, which our parent company, DS Services®, will run before agreeing to provide you with service. Subject to our credit standards, you may be required to provide a security deposit of $50.00, which will be refunded and/or applied to any amounts owed upon account termination.
You can start a new account by calling us at 1-866-407-7873 or sign up by clicking sign up in the top navigation section of any page.
You can access your account by clicking “Forgot password.” We will email a link to you that will allow you to reset your password.
1. Go to the login icon page and click “Forgot password.”
2. Enter your email address in the space provided and click “Send email.”
3. A password reset link will be emailed to the email address we have on file.
4. Click on the link in the email and you can reset your password.
To change the information on your account, you need to log in to your account. Click on the “My Account” option at the top of the page. You can review or change the following information:
1. Account information
2. Billing, payment information, and preferences
3. Manage logins
You may change your password by logging in and selecting “My Account,” and then navigating to the Account Information section at the top of the page. Then click the “Change Password” button. You will need to enter your current password once and your new password twice.
To change the name on your account, log in to your account and do the following:
1. Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
2. Click the “My profile” section of the “My Account” page
3. Go to the “Account details” section, and click on the “edit” button.
4. Enter the first or last name to be changed.
5. Confirm changes.
We strive to provide the best experience possible for our customers. Please use our contact us form or call our Customer Care Department at 1-866-407-7873 to let us know about the error you found, what the correct information should be, and an email address or phone number where we can reach you if we have questions. Thank you for letting us know there was an error.
Please contact us at least 7 days before your move to ensure we offer service at your new address. You may do so by phone at 1-866-407-7873 or email using the contact us form. Once it is confirmed that you are staying within a serviceable area, you may move the rental equipment along with your bottles to your new location. If you are moving to a non-serviceable area, we will pick up the dispenser and/or bottles prior to the move.
The delivery address is the address where your products are delivered. The billing address is where your billing invoices are mailed.
We show both your billing address and delivery address. In addition, if you have recently moved, you may continue to see your previous address until your new address has been updated in your account.
Online Account Features
Managing your service online is as easy as following these simple steps:
- Register your account by visiting the online registration service page.
- Review your invoice.
- Pay your invoice through the mail, online, or by calling us at 1-866-407-7873.
- Manage subsequent deliveries by reviewing your delivery schedule and communicating any changes through your route sales representative, online, or by calling 1-866-407-7873.
After signing up for bottled water delivery service, you will decide what day you would like your cooler to be set up. A route sales representative will come by your home or office to set up your cooler, drop off your first bottled water delivery, and review operation instructions. Someone 18 years old or older must be present at this appointment. Cooler and heating systems of the cooler will be verified and proper bottle handling and equipment features will be discussed.
During your initial set-up, you will decide with your route sales representative where to leave your empty bottles and where the new water bottles will be placed.